NUFFY

Thursday, May 14, 2009

2nd day in hell

So, after the registration in the altar as the 'Chosen One' and I managed to do 18 headshots on Day 1. At 1.20pm, Day 2 in hell just ended with English 1.

Physics
Frankly, this time wasn't as fucked as the first paper I sat for months ago. This was more to conceptual understanding instead of factual understanding. I was so glee when I did Section A - as simple as ABC. Then Section B, I fucked it up a little because I forgot to read about 'scalar and vector quantities' and for Section C, I screwed it up. I didn't know how to explain the situations, so... what I did was explaining like a Wikipedia relating this and that just to gain marks.

I don't think that I can get 1A for it, but I am confident of getting more than 68% this time!

English 1
It was a little easier than Physics, of course. There were only 2 sections. First section was about writing a report regarding some food poisoning stuffs to the duty teacher. Man, I need to thank Louisa, Kamini and Madam Poga for telling me the 'last minute tips'!!! I couldn't have done it without them! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Second section was continuous writing - the section I grudge most not because I hate writing, but because I do not know what Madam Poga wants from us. The only one with highest marks all the time was Francine, I think. I dunno how would she rate me this time. I chose a question of such:

Write a story starting with the sentence,

The first time I saw her, I thought she was someone really special.

Don' worry, readers. I will not summarize my pile of junk here. I'll just retype my composition for this section after I get my paper back. Below was my draft for the topic chosen.
Draft page 1

Draft page 2

PS: The first page I edited the writing a little (the fonts in pink and orange) because my scanner couldn't detect the colours.

PSS: I changed the ending a little, didn't follow exactly from draft page 2.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck in exams ~~