NUFFY

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final Decree from English Dept. Competition

We lost

Again
for the you-know how many fucking times this year!!! Choral speaking was terrible, we didn't even get runner's up!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong??

After the announcements,
(Best conductor - not me.
3rd place - not me.
2nd place - we gave up.
1st place - we knew who!) we all went out and returned to our respective quarantine rooms. I held Dhayalan's arm to support my own bone crushing weight in order not to fall. I was mentally paralysed.

As soon as I landed in the room, I let him go (I noticed he was shock as others are) and fell to the ground. Cried my lungs out and apologizing to my team. Chorus, this is not your fault!!! I kept on slamming the cement ground and hid my face from them with my eyes closed. I felt guilty for bringing them down.
When teachers came in, the atmosphere was a little lighter and... in the bus back to school, Azim, Thevaraj, Chan Kah Kit and Justin sang a cheer for us (and we followed). Though it was meaningless, it made us laugh!

"Sambaleh sambalu wah!
Lah mina mina mina yehyehyeh!
Lo sama lo, wa sama wa!
Lo jangan cemulu sama wa!"

C'est tout et bonne nuit. Pour mes 'Chorus' gents, J'SUIS DESOLÉ BEAUCOUP parce que ma ça va pas aujour-d'hui! Et, merci beaucoup pour vos soustenir! Je t'aime - tout de tu! Merci!

PS: These are the longest French sentences I'd ever thought of!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go puteri :) haha :P

An Empty Vial said...

undeniably, they are DEAD BLOODY GOOD, lydia! I wonder how well disciplined they all are in practises.