NUFFY

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ist day in hell

Had any of you here played a shooting game named; 13 days in hell? No, it's not important, I am just asking because we are all facing real hell in the hall - today is our first day there; taking only one paper - BM paper 2 with total marks of 110 and as far as I know (based on my performance), I might get (plus-minus) 90 out of the perfect score.

Everything was easy UNTIL KBKK questions. The questions which pattern is similar to,
"Based on the facts that you have learnt, do you think that it is advisable for Alfonso d'Albuquerque to attack Mallacca?"

And there, I had tendency to gain marks.


Pardon me
, I have to be prepared for my Physics exam tomorrow. That is why I used the word TENDENCY to remind myself of a crap called inertia.

-K-

No comments: