NUFFY

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am so sorry!

I just got my CPU back from the workshop in Terminal 1 - it was corrupted as my technician said last Friday. Anyhow, let me sum up all the crappy loads for the rest of the Hellish Days:

Wave 2
4th day
So, we had Moral Studies early in the morning and English 2 in the late morning.
Moral was unexpectedly OK for me! I could list down all 16 values that I'd memorized. I just hope that I can get an A1 for it, same goes with English... My teacher has VERY HIGH expectations from us!

5th day
Oh gosh! Additional Mathematics! It was totally crappy... I lost focus in section B! I think I will fail it...

Another stupid paper: Malay Language 1. It seemed simple. I hope I can score in this subject.

6th day
I got back my AM paper. I disappointed my parents, family members and all my friends and teachers! I got a mere 46% which is a darn 7D! I couldn't even get credit for this! I don't think I was concentrating for History 2 then. It's just... DISAPPOINTING.

Later that day, I noticed that History wasn't that hard after all! Thanks to my colour pens, I memorized my mind map for this paper! Eureka!

7th day
First up, Al-Kimiya. Also shitty! I just hate studies now!!!!!!!!! Then I had Modern Maths after that and I forgot how to do SETS, can you imagine that?! SETS!

8th day
Bios and logos. Yes, the study of life; Biology. It was rather OK. I think I might get A for this. Not sure of it's pointer; either A1 or A2...

For Physical Education,
I slept after half hour. At least I finished it! I was too tired.

9th day(Wave 3)
WOO HOO!!!! LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!

7.30am - 10.30am.
Accounts Principles.

You get the best of both worlds
Chillin' out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show

You get the best of both worlds
Mix it all together and you know that
It's the best of both worlds
The best of both worlds!

It was extremely simple for me (and Dylan)! I was so scared of the subject but in the end, I managed to beat it all. I hope I can get an A1 for this one. REALLY!

Last paper of the mid-year, History 1: I did not care if it was hard or simple. All I knew is; IT IS OVER.

k

No comments: