NUFFY

Sunday, May 17, 2009

2nd wave: Tomorrow!

3rd day was dead simple - SIVICS STUDIES! DAMN SIMPLE and sure to get high marks as most of us are!

4th day: TOMORROW
2nd wave: also TOMORROW

First paper on the supposedly happy morning: MORAL STUDIES! (then English 2)
I am still blur on those 16 moral values that I am about to smash tomorrow!

Oh, I dunno how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first fearless...

Oops, pardon me for being a little cuckoo up there. After I finished dealing with this post, I am back sitting in the dark corner to memorize History 2. HELP ME!!!!! JAYSUS!!! (though I am not a Christian. Pardon me to disobey the Commandments; thou shall not use God's name in vain. Oh, OK... Jesus is NOT God. He is the Son of God. Tell me I am wrong!)

OK. Off to study mode now. Bye.

-K-

No comments: