NUFFY

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A flush

Yes, I would say I've got a flush, in poker. If my trial examination is based on poker cards. Thanks to all teachers who'd bore with my madness in class and funny questions which sometimes make them go blank first... And thanks for their blessings too. Not to forget, my friends who'd been bearing with me like HELL with my five-year-old attitude in class and explaining to me certain things I was not sure at all. I hope they get good results for the real big huge enormous exam too!

Physics especially. I've never gotten anywhere beyond 70 last year until Pn. Jamilah stumbled in my life this year. To all other teachers, thanks. I didn't dare to thank them face-to-face because I am sure I will cry by doing so. They've such huge impacts in my life this year. I think I probably will be lost if they were not who they were!

History on the other hand, I have to thank 3 entities.
1. Charlene for asking me to try answering paper 2 although I didn't know a single fuck. Surprisingly, I managed to get 72/100 for that paper and 75% as grand total. Without her, I would've gone out of the hall that afternoon.

2. God for opening my pea-sized brain to hear my teacher's voice in my head to answer the questions. It was all based on her voice and a little of my friends' voices.

3. Pn. Vimala of course! I heard her voice explaining to me what are those all about, although not fully... I was glad I heard her voice. Although later that afternoon I heard very weird noises (probably due to the heavy rain that time) talking loudly. It was as hectic as flight of the bumblebee, only this is not on a regular tempo.

Yesterday I've found another verse in the bible saying about the power of believing in something, or specifically, have faith in God, which has been proven true in my case. Last time, I've read it in Matthew. Now, Mark said the same thing too.
Mark 11:22-24
"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Yes people, although I am a Taoist (which my History teacher has proven my point that it isn't even a religion, but a belief which made me shouted at her: Yes teacher! I agree to it!!, when she was explaining it to Pn. Asriah) it doesn't mean I can't read other books, right?

Tao Te Ching 71:1
Knowing ignorance is strength,
Ignoring knowledge is sickness.

OK, readers. Pardon me for being over-religious. I am not being a Pharisee. PLEASE!
-k-

PS: Aruna told me yesterday that there was a girl whom I met in the Sunway Scholarship bitched about me in a tuition where Aruna was there as well. She said to her friend and Aruna over-heard, "Ooi is very arrogant and acts as though he knows everything. He speaks English with slang too!"

To hell I care about her. I don't speak to her anyway. In fact, I don't even know who she is. Let her keep grudges in herself and I, stay contented without caring of those words.

PSS: If you'd forgotten, -k- means end in Morse code.

No comments: