NUFFY

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Suspected?

Doctor: Well from the symptoms you've mentioned, this could be suspected dengue. It's ok, if you see your condition isn't any better by next week, come back here and we'll do some blood test to verify.

Well, actually even if he didn't say that, I pretty much know that it could possibly be dengue. My fever has never lasted more than 2 days. Now, I'm thinking far again. One possibility of death before this was bronchitis and now dengue. Both of these are very much better than any other scary ways to die. Benjamin asked me before, "Are you afraid to die?" I said, "Nope, I am only afraid of the way I die." Dengue for me, is considered ok. I'm pretty much optimistic here. Mom, don't worry. I surely would try to continue living, if God speeds.

After Biology test tomorrow, I would have to stay back tomorrow for an hour, to discuss a surprise for someone important to our class. After that, it depends if I feel terrible, I'd have to drive to General Hospital and if not, I can go to my Accounting class. Well, let's hope for the best then.

PS: Miss Zalilah's spirit has uplifted me today to go to school. She's always sick and yet so dedicated and because of her, I was present for English and Add Math. Thanks teacher!

No comments: