NUFFY

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Would you rather?

So, this was a mini icebreaker game I played in SMK Puteri. There was a seminar held by this Taylor's college and they had this game, called would you rather. Now, I ask myself again because surely I choose to be healthy than sick.

"Would you rather, be sick (go right) or be healthy (go left)?"

Before this, there is no doubt that I would go to the left. But now, I choose to go to the right. Why? Well, the reasons are absolute, aren't they?
My mom's coming down tomorrow just to visit me, to basically see whether I am still alive or not.
My dad's dead worried about me, and coincidentally he is coming down from the UK next week too.
My cousin sister called me yesterday and asked, did I do the blood test in the clinic (which I did not do out of reluctance, anyway I am fine already!).

I don't care being sick and poor if I could have all these for me. Well now people, don't regard me as a person who seeks attention, as claimed by my self-righteous uncle, because... Although I do know they love me and crap stuffs like that, who in their right mind as a child would not want something like this? I don't know about you readers out there, maybe you are too grown up and busy with your lives and forgot about your inner self, and have been deafen by those factors that you could no longer hear your inner child voice calling for help.

Yes, I do know, life moves on. But if I could choose, I choose to be sick whole year long, or even choose to die of a bad sickness. At least I know my family members would come for me and I could see them on daily basis too. Believe me on this, NOTHING could be better than that. NOTHING.

No comments: