NUFFY

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wish List

I am wondering for one thing, why no one asks me what would I want for my achievement this time. The ironic part here is whenever I don't think of asking anything, my family members would ask, "Huat what do you want for your achievement?" and now when I want some things, no one is asking me at all. Weird, eh? Well, pardon me for being a buffoon to wait for it to happen. I think it's time for me to get back to ground zero and get the things I want all by myself. Well, here's my (nonsensical) wish list.

1. Enough money for orchestra night-out with dad on 30th October (RM114)
2. Danger Days album by My Chemical Romance (RM40+)
3. USB port for my car, to plug my mp3 in (RM60+)
4. Laptop (RM2000+)

I know, I am being non-realistic. Well, anyhow, everyone has the rights to dream right?

No comments: