NUFFY

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Frame, Accidentals, Music

21/2/2011 Farewell Present Mission (and necklace)
Went to Bobo's house at about 10am and finished up the project by 1pm. This is for Mr. Wong for his retirement. Home made stuff from Alumni 2011. I hope he likes it...

22/2/2011 Mamak with Zalilah, Old Town
Went to Old Town just beside Kensington (I saw the waiters looked at me in a rather full-of-questions gaze as I walked with my friends: Bobo, Gan, Brandon and Zalilah. Ha ha, Zalilah is my teacher, actually). After that, about 11pm, we decided to call it a day. However, we got naughty and went to Dataran Seremban and did some candid shots. Sadly, teacher couldn't join in because she was a little unwell. So we just went on taking pictures with Brandon's camera. It was such a regret that I forgot to take mine. His camera couldn't focus on 2 mating insects - no macro mode. IT WAS REALLY AWESOME, you know?

However, we managed to snap a few of good shots that I dare to put them up here to be viewed by the eyes of the world.




Brandon was amazed on how my head could turn almost parallel to the ground.
 23/2/2011 Pusat Akuatik Stadium Paroi?
Gan and I were supposed to go to the above venue to watch some kids compete in a swimming competition. We did go there for a while and noticed that it was so downright boring and we headed all the way to Ulu Bendul. We were quite bored but then there was a group of international students from ISS (International School of Singapore) and we asked their coach whether could we walk with them - jungle trekking to be precise. They gave us the green light and off we went walking with them all the way to their camp site. The journey was 2 hours long.

The intruders in the camp site. Ha ha!
He was one of the... coordinator. Cute, isn't he? I know he is.
Gan with him
Before briefing session
 We were sort of dying and we decided to go back to my car, all by ourselves. We were so happy and proud of ourselves today - we made it back to my car alive and in ONE piece! Such an awesome (accidental) jungle trekking experience!!!

As for the music, people. I've finally printed the whole score and I am currently reading it now, of course with the music along with it. I have such awesome life back in my hands after I had made my abrupt decision of quitting my job few weeks back. I LOVE MY LIFE NOW!

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: