NUFFY

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Send off

Today I accompanied a "friend" (actually she's my teacher. But I am close to her, so I treat her as my friend...) to send Daniel off in LCCT. (I bought Caramel Ice Blended Coffee from Coffee Bean for RM15.70, I thought it was better than Starbucks. Totally regretted that.) It was... Well, it sucked to see her (my friend) cried... It's so unpredictable how attached these two people are. When we both got back to Seremban, we planned to go for aromatherapy session in Seremban 2. We've arranged our appointment time at 6.30pm. Mine was done for about 1 hour, but I had to wait for her for a few more hours that was dragged up to 10pm. That masseur only charged me RM30. It was really worth it. I felt so much lighter after that and the best part was my nose was not blocked anymore after the ear candling session. We headed to dinner in some Malay restaurant nearby and then she sent me home. Here I am, synopsizing today in less than 10 lines.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: