NUFFY

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” -Stacey Charter quotes
I wish that I would have enough time for all these. I am just so afraid of me regretting every seconds spent not reading the books I wanna read and do the things I wanna do before I die. It's just freaky to see how time flies and never come back...

The main reason for me posting this is not for fun or to kill time but just for my long-term stick-me note. I know the further I travel, the more I forget things. The more I forget things, the more problems arise. The more problems arise, the more confrontations I have to do and on top of that, more experience is gained too. Since everything is directly proportional to one another, I'd conclude that the further I travel, the more experience I'll gain.

Supplicanti parce, Deus

No comments: