NUFFY

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Phew!

Yesterday my group of friends and I went to Kensington for my mini Birthday dinner. We toasted wine, ate and camwhored in the posh-looking restaurant. That was... pretty much of estate behavior. But who cares? "Ixorians ma!" that is what all of us will say. That's us. You can't take it out from all of us - the loud, ball-banging, silly behaviors.

That was beside the main reason of me blogging here. The main reason for me doing here now is to thank God to the infinity for gifting me sinusitis rhinitis! It was because of that sinusitis, I take anti-inflammatory medicines every single night. Had I not taken those medicines before this, I would have been dead by now.

WHY?

I took just ONE mussel during the dinner there (as my friend has offered), and my upper body is 80% filled with red dots - rashes! Then this afternoon, I went to see my doctor. I gained a few more knowledge in Biology.

1. Allergens don't usually show immediate effect when I first take it. It shows effect after a few times taking the same meal. This reminds me of blood transfusion to pregnant women about the first transfusion bringing zero effect and the second transfusion thereon bringing fatal effect to the women and fetuses.

2. My decondine and cetirizine (anti-inflammatory medicines for my sinus) helped me indirectly from far worse problems. These medicines had surprisingly helped me to reduce the effect. My doctor said that had I not taken those medicines, I would have been in far worse situation. I checked in wikipedia about allergy rashes and I stumble upon something which was something like my situation, but way terrible - anaphylaxis. I could've been dead by then!


Today, on Valentine's day I brought my family out for dinner in a Chinese restaurant. I have found a Chinese restaurant which is CHEAP, DELICIOUS and FAST - finally. Oh, that's my cousin-in-law's work place, by the way. The food was really nice, better than anywhere that I've tasted.

I have another plan. On my actual birthday, I will bring my family out for dinner again. In Kensington, but if Granny is not happy with the menu, I'll leave. We'll see how it goes that night.

Thinking about it again, I am happy that I am jobless now. I have so much more time for everything that I have totally missed out. I really enjoy my journey now. I mean it...

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: