NUFFY

Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY already?

Poop!
"Didn't you celebrate your CNY?"
"Er... I doubt so."
"Why?"
"Well... I dunno. I just feel like working."

First day and second day of CNY I spent my awesome time, WORKING in See U, Melaka branch. It was an awesome experience, really. Although for two days, only. The first day was plain hilarious that I was so damn blur on every single arrangement. Then, I did what my colleagues did in Seremban - Labeling the cabinets for us to take things out easily. Ida whispered in my ears, "Don't change anything here. We're not here for long," but I still did the labeling. I know I'm stubborn.

First day at night was very hilarious too! The customers that had reserved 5 tables came that night and ordered a lot of things for five. The kitchen boys were keep on throwing things on us and we kept on running to the customers' tables. It was really cute and funny, I'd say. I smiled when I thought of that.

Not to forget our hostel. It was... PLAIN awesomeness! Although it looked creepy and haunted, I slept alone. The rooms were all air-conditioned. Isn't it awesome? Seriously, I will never forget this journey but it was a major waste that I forgot to bring my camera.


Second day was a little terrifying. I accidentally made one customer angry because I was used to the status quo here, in Seremban. There were a few things that I gained in this line, the servicing line, I mean. It is always best to say sorry and meaning it, and putting the entire fault on me than on anyone else. "Customers are always right," do go on a long way!

Not to forget, I fell. Floor was slippery. When I told Wendy about it, she said, "You're really clumsy. You fall everywhere you go. In Seremban you fell, here also you fell. Next time be careful a bit."

At about 9.30pm, Ida said, "I'm done with this," then I stopped working too. Unbuttoning my vest and taking off my cap and taking back my belongings in the locker, I knew it was over, finally. Then I bid goodbye to the last three tables I'd served that night and one table gave me ang pao! I was... shocked. Indeed.

Wendy brought us all back home in her van, then at around 1am, I was back. At 3am, I slept like a pig. I woke up at 11am, and starting my day ahead with writing this post. That's all about my busy life for the moment. Waiting for war again this afternoon in the Seremban branch. It's just so exciting for me, I dunno why!

No comments: