NUFFY

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Goodbye and Hello

The Goodbye:
25/1/2011 - Kamales' Farewell Party
His farewell cake
I was Kamales' driver for the final time. I drove him and Ramanan to Jusco and hoping that we didn't have to delay anymore time for Kamales going to Greenbox (my friends that'd arrived much earlier were preparing this surprise for him). Then again, Ramanan stalled me and whispered that we have to drag more time. God knows what the heaven they were all up to! As time passed by, I knew I can no longer drag the time, I texted Louisa: "Hey, I can't drag anymore. Can we go up now?" and her reply was positive. So then we went up and taa-daa. SURPRISE!!!!

The craze started even in the K-box!
Then after that, we sang, danced and laughed all the way until 1pm in the karaoke box. I cried. Twice. I forgot to prepare myself for this the night before. Sadly, I had to go off earlier to school for the same project. When I returned from school I saw all of them having fun at the bowling alley. "Oh, you're back," my friends said. When it was about time for all of us to depart, we did a huge cam-whore session in the middle of the mall where every single passers-by stalled and looked shockingly at us. That was embarrassing but... as my sister says: Do I look like I care?
Camwhore session
Kamales with the the homemade card
Around 4.40pm I sent Kamales back home and that was the final time I saw him in Malaysia. Gosh, writing this sentence almost reduced me to tears. Final. Last. I always hate these words, in a way. I'm shocked myself that I can cry so badly for him, who'd never really been in CLOSE friendship since standard one. I always had something against him, and otherwise too. But yesterday has proven me wrong. Although we had something against ourselves, we still love each other to the core, less the fights and quarrels.

26/1/2011 - Apple of my eyes
He's gone. The person who worked as a CitiBank promoter, and his whole lot of group are gone. All of them!! Now they've new promoters for the same thing. WHY must their employer be so cruel to pluck the apple from the tree?! He's gone. Anyway, I was lucky I managed to gaze him for about 30 minutes on Sunday when I had my 40 minutes break! I'll store that in my subconscious memory. I regret for not talking to them (specifically, him)

The Hello:
25/1/2011 - Sight reading?!
OK, sight reading for my guitar exam is going to be bad. I simply hate these impromptu stuffs!!! Grade 2 examination. Sight reading - about 2 staffs. I'm looking forward to fail this one and to excel in aural, exam pieces and all others. Sight reading simply sucks!!!

26/1/2011 - Wheeze, Cough... Sigh!
Bronchitis is back.
Sinusitis rhinitis is back, with a new friend: Pharyngitis.
Costochondritis is back too.
I have new types of medication and I am told by my doctor to throw away my previous prescription.
Looks like these buddies are here to stay, until I am turned to ashes.

No comments: