NUFFY

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Imprints

Again, I'm imprinting on someone else. I've just left my latest previous track for about last month and here we go again with another imprint. I cannot deny the fact that I am imprinting that someone (usually... guys) because it always happens without me knowing it. My best friend, Francine wrote in her wall post and I quote, "Why is it that the heart does something, the mind doesn't understand?". I truly feel what she meant now. I don't understand my heart of imprinting this kid too. Well I barely know him and yeah, he's my colleague in my workplace. This is the second time I'm talking to him and poof, I just realized that I'm imprinting on him since the first day I've met him. Isn't it wonderful?

People, look. I am not talking about love at first sight, because love just disgusts me so much that I would rather... But I am not saying I hate to see people love each other. I totally have nothing against this. Imprinting is something like... the werewolves do in Twilight saga. They do not care whether it is love or whatever, as long as they can be there for and with their imprints.  That's what I usually undergo. Normally people break the tracks, not me sweeping it off without reasons. This is something really bad about me. It sucks!

I think I should keep calm about it and not add salt and pepper into this lightly-scented tragedy again. It always ends up as tragedy. ALWAYS.

I'm an open book, yes I know.


10 Jan 2010
Edit: OK, my tracks are fading. YES!

No comments: