NUFFY

Saturday, January 22, 2011

500(ii)

Version II of Code 500. Boss got pissed again.

One of her kitchen boys didn't use his SIS card to punch in and out a few days when she was away for some errands and guess what? When she got back here today, the kitchen boy accidentally keyed in 500.
 POOF!
Boss started giving her lecture because she was angry due to his ignorance of not asking any of us about the SIS card system. She then asked ALL of us to be there with her in front of the computer to teach us, so we will not give the same excuse anytime further.

After that, she started going around the restaurant, then asking me, "Did you clean the induction cookers today?" and I blindly nodded and she proved me that we didn't clean them. Nerina was scolded alongside and she had to do the cleaning.

Then again, (this really was my fault) she asked us, "Who cleaned the glass panes today?" and I raised my hand and she started over again saying that this isn't my first day of work that I do not know how to clean glass panes and she stressed how vital these things are to the restaurant's reputation (although she didn't say it, I can see it for myself).

Well I can't really blame her for her explosion. She said this and I quote: I trusted all of you to do your duties properly. So please, next time do not disappoint me anymore, OK?

NOTE (topping over the previous one):
1. Clean induction cookers.
2. Clean glass panes PROPERLY.
3. Make the pepper and salt containers and soy sauce bottles presentable for customers by means of wiping them clean.

PS: I have a strong feeling that my boss has surely read Art of War, by Sun Tzu. She has sort of leading us from what I know in that philosophy. All her moves are rather exact and critical. I like it. She teaches me a new meaning of leadership - HELL better than my previous employer. That was JOKE!

No comments: