NUFFY

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy B'day Nerina!

Tonight, after work, we all celebrated Nerina, our staff in SeeU's belated birthday in mamak stall near my employer's house. Her best friend, also our staff bought 12 doughnuts for her as birthday present and we opened the doughtnut box in that stall. Although it was mediocre, she felt touched by our acts - so far that I can read, unless she has deceived us, which I doubt that would probably be (actually thanks to Miss Wendy who was willing to treat us in mamak stall).

***

Pardon me, people for not speaking much recently. I am just being plain flat and busy all day long, every day. Next Monday, I am going to go to Family Store to visit my old friends (that we've not talked since they've gone to Johor to continue studying. They were my colleagues when I was in form 3 working there), then going to my school at noon for some projects then finally guitar class in the evening. My off day isn't really OFF for me, at all. However, uber alles, I'm happy. I've achieved what I wanted all these while. Busy lifestyle.

I know this is insane for me, an 18-year-old kid saying it out. I think my mom's thinking: What the heck is wrong with my son?, as she reads this post. I'm just happy that I find no time to fill in my empty shell. At least I learn a lot along the way, as well as fortifying my psychoanalysis to people that I meet.

Psychology is such an interesting subject to talk of, of course I don't mean theoretically. Who cares about theories nowadays? You? Me? Well, I don't have any intentions to brag but I can say that I'm a reader. I love to read about Persona (mask, in Latin which later derived the word: personality) of different people. Most of the time, I read quite correctly. About who likes me, who stabs me, who're goody two shoes and so on.

I think that's all I can crap for the moment. I'm off to practice my guitar pieces now. Till then, TTYL.

No comments: