NUFFY

Saturday, April 10, 2010

BOOM

Hey guys, after about a month without blog, finally you see me here again. Sorry for the long wait, people. That's because my CPU was crashed last month. Now, I'm using a loan unit from Acer.

Well... As for today's debates competition (yeah, we entered that competition. Malay debates), we lost in the second round, against the princesses. Even though we lost, I am not sad at all. I'm just feeling a little tired after debating the motion, especially with a lot of shouts in my speeches (prime speech and reply speech).

Zhe Ying, Aliaa, don't worry. It is not your fault we lost. You know who is the culprit right? Haha, Aliaa, now I wish Teacher See was there to talk to the juries about this issue!!! It should be a great drama, right?

I think, what I have to say, I have said it all. That's all. Bye, people.

No comments: