NUFFY

Saturday, April 17, 2010

National Level Debate Competition by HELP-UC


So here we are ladies and gentlemen, the national level debate competition. My school will first go against SMK Perempuan Methodist, Pulau Pinang. I am not sure how good or bad they are but from what I've heard, they're awesome. Never mind that...

I am the third speaker of my team. First round, we are government. We will have 4 preliminary rounds to enter. Which means, we will stay there for one night for 24th and 25th April. One day, 2 motions.

Yes, it is rather different from what I am exposed to over here. For this, they have 4 different motions straight away for all four rounds. That means, our motions will not be repeated or recycled.

Meh, I just hope we can win at least one of the four preliminary rounds... If we lose all four, I don't think we will be top 16 to compete in the octofinals. Nah, never mind that. I am going for experience, not for anything else. It should be fine, I think...

No comments: