NUFFY

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CPU

I am gonna have my CPU back tomorrow. Finally, after all these while. Anyway... Next Saturday, four of us: Francine, Charu, Adeline and I are going for national level debate competition in HELP University College.

This is a whole lot of a turning point for me. We'll only be given 30 minutes to find any points to debate about the motion. Meaning to say, we'll be informed about the motion half an hour before the heat begins. Seems nice, eh?

OK, enough about it. Today, a few things had happened in class.
1. We did our SEGAK and I found that my stamina is very weak. The only thing I am rather good at is pulse. I have one of the strongest hearts among my friends there, with one of the lowest number of heartbeats per minute, after exercise (100bpm)

2. We have our results already. Mine is a little bad, but uber alles (excuse me, a little of German here), I am proud of what I had. Tenth in class (meh, that's nothing!) and.... sadly, 34th in the whole form. Humans are prone to make mistakes at times.

3. We had 4 free periods today because our teachers were absent. Lucky me, I could do my Biology notes and Additional Mathematics form 4 practices. I need to climb up again and leaving everything aside (oops, I hope that I can do that part).

Hmm... I think that's all for now.

PS: Biology now is getting more and more stressful. There are now more than like... 20 hormone names to be remembered et cetera? I don't know. I just hope I can do well in Mid term, which is... a month away from now? I'm freaked about it, alright!

No comments: