NUFFY

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sigh

This week, there were just too many bad things happen. Yesterday, our choral speaking team got 4th again. It was clearly a bias issue where of any point, we were still better than the second runner up (as quoted by Mr. Xavier, the technical director of English competition). We were making so much noise once we get back to school, as though we've won the competition. Today, Mrs. Gurdip had questioned me on our reckless behavior as she needed to talk to the principal who was really unhappy with it - at all! (Oops)

After the talk, she told me that he (my principal) understood. Lucky escape!

***

Yesterday, I found out that Aruna's grandmother passed away the day before. Today, I got the news saying that Adeline's grandfather passed away too. With all these, Francine backed off from our debate team and lucky enough, we manage to find two substitutes for the two of them (Francine and Adeline).

I just hope that all of them would be fine... May God shower His ultimate blessings on the departed souls. God do love them than any of us do.

No comments: