NUFFY

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cough

I'm declared sick again, actually I have been sick for a week. Cough. Damn it. I know, it sucks, especially when trials is so damn (fcuking) near. Ha, ha, I spelt the word purposefully wrongly. Today, I've been sitting at home, reading up boring History of Malaysia since morning. So far, I've only covered 2 bloody chapters. Anyway I can't focus much on the things I do. My cough medicine is acting strange on me. I tend to get... euphoric and floaty. Every single time I take it I will experience the same feelings.

I shouldn't really take it anymore but hey, look. I've to get well soon in order for me to stay focused, right? I've 3 pills more then I hope I will be fine by then... I don't wanna be sick anymore: physically or mentally. I am still surprised why by this week I am still sane. Usually I will tend to lash out or banging my head or throwing stuffs already, especially my trials is like what? 1 more week?


Time flies too fast now. I am not interested in many other things that I am not related to. It's not that I don't wanna care... I simply have no time to. For the rest of the world, if I've ever sounded reluctant, I'm sorry because I really am hell of a busy kid now. Going lala very soon, hope not. Bah! I'm talking crap again. I've just took my medicine few minutes ago. I'm sorry folks.

"...DXM (That's my medicine, folks) is also used recreationally. When exceeding label-specified maximum dosages, dextromethorphan acts as a dissociative hallucinogen. Its mechanism of action is as an NMDA receptor antagonist, producing effects similar to those of the controlled substances ketamine and phencyclidine..."

-Quote from Wikipedia


No comments: