NUFFY

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I want the time to freeze

It was a busy day for me. Really, very busy. Especially with a new Bio assessment - a trial 2009 paper from Terengganu and some Chemistry handouts on SOAP. Yes, people! We've finished all except for Physics, just a tiny part to be done. Logic gates and radioactivity. I'm as clueless as you readers, too.

What was so special today was one of my close friends who had never broken down before, broke down today. I think, it was probably our Biology teacher putting in too much stress on him and another friend of mine.

Two of them are the so-called school's hope for achieving straight A's in our major exam. Sad news here is, my Senior Assistant, Mdm. Hasmah has told all the teachers that they should not let us (the top 60 achievers, based on the result for mid term exam last month) flunk, as in... A, for whatever subjects they are teaching us. Lose-lose situation indeed. Teachers get screwing for being bad by senior assistant, we get screwing from teachers for flunking. Awesome, I like the way it worked!

Yeah, anyway... Today's 3rd August... Time's ticking. I need MORE time or at least... I need time to FREEZE for a little moment here! Hello? Damsel in distress here. OK, time for History. Hoorah! Von Bismarck!!! OK, pardon me. I'm half insane already.

No comments: