NUFFY

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I hate this!

I hate the feeling of guilt.
I hate people worrying about me.
I don't really care when I worry about someone, it's just me.
I am who I am and what I am is what you will see. Will I am.
I hate being sick.
I hate it even more when people know my sickness is bad.
I hate people asking me to take care. It shows worrisomeness.
I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate all of this nonsense!
I hate myself for telling the ones I love I am sick.
I hate it.

Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site emptyemptyme93.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

An Empty Vial said...

i'm sorry but i
1. dont really get what you mean
2. dont know who you are

pls introduce yourself to me. you can contact me via email too. alexooi_sbmwhizzo@yahoo.com.

thanks.