NUFFY

Monday, August 2, 2010

Empty

I don't know what the hell's wrong with me at this moment! I am feeling empty for no reasons. Or perhaps, my emptiness has got to do with something significant, or should I say was once significant to me?

I feel... tired of being angry at this kid. In fact, I just hate the people I love being ignorant. Mom, you should know how I'd reacted once, right? So, yeah... Things suck a little at the moment. Especially with this nonsense popping out. How nice, weeks before my trials, there I go with so many complicated things which I should not be involved in.

Well... maybe it is my fault to choose to even be close to him (I will write a post note later, people) but my problem is... I like to be close to people. That's one rather unhealthy habit of mine. If it turns out good, well then the habit would be a good one; like most of my friends - classmates, I mean. We're rather close and we love each other...

If it sucks on the other hand, then the habit's bad. Like me and this kid. I just hate the way he (or other people) being ignorant. Yes, I know... Ignorance is bliss. But, does it imply to ALL? Sigh, I am really confused for Pete knows what reason!

Relax, Alex.
But how?
Just relax.
OK, I'll try...

PS: I am sort of a cold war with my friend for now because of his ignorance. But I don't know why I am hurt in the war I initiated. Or should I say... lost? I think, simple says: I've failed as his friend.

Yes, Mom. If you're wondering, he's one of "the juniors". And Mom, I'll be staying behind tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. If at all there's anything, please do call after 7pm.
Love, son.

No comments: