NUFFY

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pramerdeka

Pre-independence blog post.
Funnily enough that my Biology papers tomorrow is my last subject of the three-week horror of examinations. Teachers, don't screw me up had I done anything wrong (especially History) this time because I had done my best and I am sorry had I ever disappointed you again (dedicated to Pn. Asriah, Additional Mathematics). Things don't always look as easy as it is.

Whatever I'm preparing for Biology now, all I could say is... "Go with God". My favourite quote from "The Pearl" where Kino was told by Juan Tomas when his life was in danger. "Go with God".

I seriously do not really know what else should I prepare for because the more I read, the more confused I am with the things but the more I don't read, the lesser the things I am prepared for tomorrow's final battle. Anyhow, I am basically talking crap over here because I just want to express my utmost happiness for tomorrow's final paper - Biology paper 3 at 2.45pm. I seriously can't wait for that!

Later that night, we've planned to gather up at Salmah Beevi (our mamak stall hot-spot for juicy catch-ups) to celebrate Malaysia's 53rd birthday, Gopinath's 17th birthday (which falls on 31st August too) and lastly but not the least (DUH!!!) independence from papers for now. We'll buck up later. Let us enjoy first, shall you?

I am rather excited than nervous for tomorrow. Euphoric. Am I normal?

PS: I love you, Malaysia! Happy birthday. Stay strong!!!

No comments: