NUFFY

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Disappointment

Frankly speaking, I was disappointed with what Mom sent to me:

"There's been a change of plans. Instead of me driving, uncle drove. We left KL last night. We're in Malacca now. So I'll catch up some other time. Sorry!"

Is it only me being childish of putting up so much hope for that promise last week or it could be every child in the world feeling such a disappointment? I mean, come on... How often would I ever see these people in a year? Well, it's not like I am blaming Mom for this but I think it should be good for her to at least tell me last night instead?

I was really looking forward for today, although I do not give a damn about how many seconds she will be here... It's still indeed a quality time, regardless of the interval. I was waiting for her until the message comes in. Yeah, I'm disappointed. Sorry for being ME anyway... It's not like I want it, right?

No comments: