NUFFY

Friday, September 3, 2010

One for all, all for one!

There were many great things that I have discovered since my trial examination was over.

30/8/2010
Independence for us, and we've celebrated it in Salmah Beevi. 10.30pm to 1 something in the morning. Come on, it's countdown for MERDEKA!!!
These were my mates, we were all waiting for our gang to send us message telling they were there before we start moving. Credits to Amir's dad. Although he was tired, he still sent us three there. Thanks, uncle!

Well, here they were. My huge gang of Ixora (except Jac, the one on the bottom left but yeah, who cares? We accept her whole-heartedly, so shut up, people!). Never we were this close all these while.

Gopinath's birthday cake and him weeping (I think or... Was it candid?) He's a Merdeka Baby. Sadly, instead of doing countdown for Merdeka, we were all too busy on how to light the candles up... It was 12.01am already. So, too bad then, eh? Sigh... Well, after that we continued talking and after Kamini had left with Charlene at around 12.50am, we started talking business - Surprise farewell party for her on Wednesday. That was her last day in Malaysia as she had migrated to Toronto, Canada already. I hope she's fine now!!!

1/9/2010
Kamini's farewell surprise operation. Last minute preparation, actually... REALLY last minute preparation. I'd received Louisa's message early morning, asking me to bring guitar and so I brought. Surprisingly, our lyrics (Seasons in the Sun) were not done yet. Lucky Kamini was busy doing her Bio papers (re-sit). So, we had time until 12.30pm to sort out all those mess.

Our crew of farewell surprise. See, I told you, it was all last-minute jobs.

And THIS was our end-product!

Our crew moving in a line quietly into Bio lab and cam-whored there while waiting impatiently for Kamini to finish her experiment. By look at the amount of things that we could actually do, just explained how long it took for her to finish her experiments up!! Man... All of us were like, "Why the hell is she so slow? All of us has told her which to read and which not!"

Finally, here all of us were. Doing a group shot! Kamini stood behind me, if you ever wonder whom she was.

2/9/2010
I had a heart-to-heart talk with Aruna and Jia Yao (on separate occasions). Both who I really enjoy spending time with. Nice people, nice sessions. Jia Yao had advised me not to read other people's mind like how I always do. They need some privacy, he said. Well then I retorted, how would I not when the book's already opened for me? Nevertheless, I'll try to shut my mouth about what I've read, from now on. I think that's better, eh?

That covers all important things about my school life this week.

No comments: