NUFFY

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family Dinner with the Ixorians

So yeah... Yesterday was our class family dinner which I thought all of us would be there and it seemed to us that only 11 came up. All my invitations sent were rejected due to (some nonsensical) excuses. Well, we can't blame them can we?

Some said
1. Parents didn't allow
2. Back to village
3. Parents asked them to study
4. Tuition
5.

Yup, reason number 5 was the best. No replies. It didn't matter anymore, anyway. We all still had fun. 11 of us. We were having this fine dinner in a Chinese restaurant and our bill turned up to be RM99.60 which really shocked Sarmila up. But... That didn't matter because all of us shared money to pay the bill. This was what the function was for, anyway.

Most of my gang members didn't turn up, mostly due to reasons 1, 3 and 5. Anyhow, we had dinner with our classmates of different gang. The "right side" I call them. It was surprisingly fun that we could actually sit down in one table and talk happily. I really liked that moment, although we ended up talking our own topics most of the time but it was really nice. We also talked on the class t-shirt design which later will be proposed to our Mummy on either this Friday or next Monday where the school comes back to life.

It's almost time right now... I have to go pay a visit to my family doctor for my blood test report. So, will see you soon then. Till then, goodbye.

PS: Win Shen, have a safe journey to the United Kingdom alright? Bon voyage!

No comments: