NUFFY

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today's tasks

1. Clean room (checked)
2. Cook tom yum soup (checked)
3. Call Sunway (checked)
4. Read Mark and New Moon
5. Photocopy Commonwealth cert

1. Clean room
Mess all over my room. Clockwise from top left:
Status quo, extra heaps from downstairs, extra heap on my room's floor (also status quo) and categorizing the heaps.
It took me about 1 hour 10 minutes to clear off this mess!

2. Cook tom yum soup
It was very nice, indeed. I'm not trying to say my cooking's nice, but it really was enjoyable. Unique taste (I'm saying this positively).

3. Call Sunway college for my interview inquiry
I've tried on both numbers but there were no replies. Was 3pm too late for them? Man, if ever this college lags with such petty issue, I can't imagine how bad would it be. First impression counts, OK? Besides, I called them because the email that was sent to me lacks of vital informations. I think I should call them earlier tomorrow then.

4. Read Mark and New Moon
I'm on the second book of the New Testament, that's Mark. Currently in chapter 2. I've finished the 10th chapter of New Moon last night, when I couldn't sleep. Proceeding to the next chapter. I think in this chapter Edward will come back for Bella. I dunno... Just making a wild guess.

5. Photocopy Commonwealth cert
Meh, Mrs. Poga still can wait. I only need to give her that copy when school reopens. Which is on the 15th. I'm reluctant to go out just to do ONE sole task, anyway.

PS: Adeline Woo, this will be for you to work it out! Thanks in advance. We'll talk on MSN tonight, yeah.

No comments: