NUFFY

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blurts

I slept at 4am and woke up at 11am. Well it's not that I wanted to, right? Everything has reasons behind it. My reason was:
Went to shop for my sport shoes (really cool design, and it's bloody cheap. At least... Cheaper than my Polo and Admiral - RM59.90) in Parkson and walked to Terminal 1 to buy my belt. I really needed one so badly. My pants are all dropping down my waist! This Polo belt really worthed the money I've paid for. It was only RM29.95, compared to one of my likings, d'Urban which was around RM40! That saved me RM10!!!

After my shopping, I walked to Secret's Recipe to have my lunch. Once in a blue moon, mom. I know what exactly you're thinking right now. I've tried on tom yum kung noodle (RM13.50), a piece of strawberry chocolate cake (RM6.50), coffee mocha (RM7.00) and chamomile tea (RM6.00) and 15% tax which led me paying RM41.40 (instead of RM36.00). Simple calculation, thanks to Mr. Rusli who was making his speech about paying up for our Graduation night. He said, "Whenever you see there's plus plus behind a value, just add 15% into it. That's all."

Hence, my calculation: 36.00 X 1.15 = 41.40
Wow, I never knew I could actually explain MATHS here!

I got back home around 7pm with a copy of NST which contained a very sad news regarding the burning of the holy book. I prayed hard later that night and thank God, He has listened to our pleas and I was thanking Him over and over again for changing the pastor's mind! I only knew of the change of plan today noon.

And I continued living my life as usual, nothing much until I realized that I could not sleep at my normal time because of thiamine and caffeine. Awesome, wasn't it? So then I stumbled upon this piece in Youtube again (Requiem of the Dreams) and I decided to ensemble a guitar duet for this masterpiece of Clint Mansell. I was busy with the ensemble until around 3.30am and decided to watch a 911 video documentary in Youtube. May God bless them who were killed then. So then, I slept after that.
The Requiem's intro

Chorus

The hardest parts to ensemble
Ending!
These are my outcomes. Thanks to Grey who'd cleared my doubts with a good rendition.
A solo piece made into a duet.

----------------------------------------------------------

This morning, nothing new. I went to Arsenal's Tailor with Granny to make my trousers for my Sunway interview. I've been wearing the same suit for about six times already. It doesn't really matter because I still can wear these when I grow old (or until I grow fat). It was RM120.00 instead of RM150.00 because the boss said, "you're too small!". I've paid 50% deposit for that. Anyway, I will be getting my trousers done by 19th September he said.

There was a rather rich lady in the shop stared at me a couple of times when she looked at Granny and I, with a... cynical look. Her eyes almost asked me: "Do you have enough money?" Well, I couldn't really blame it on her could I? I was wearing my short pants and normal tee and Granny was wearing a simple cotton trousers and cotton shirt. We must'd looked poor to her, or maybe she'd looked too rich for us. Either way, it was none of my business.

On next Tuesday, Sook Jean and I are planning to watch Piranha in MBO since most of her friends are too scared to watch with her. On that day, I will shop for my shirt and tie. I will try my very best to find something which is nice and cheap.

No comments: