NUFFY

Sunday, March 27, 2011

All done

All is supposedly done at the moment and I am seriously looking for something to do. Scholarships, no thanks. I already have my TARC. Good enough. Semester 1's tuition fee is waived, thanks to my SPM results.
Let's see what I've done and yet to do:

What I've done
1. Photocopy 4 sets of necessary documents. Get them certified.
2. Passport size photos, I have them already.
3. Registration in TARC.
4. Close BSN Account.
5. Budgeting and Cash Flow Monitoring. Every night. Thanks to working experience and basic accounting experience for this one!
6. LCCI Form submission. I was too fast that I sent it straight to the center, instead of to the school first. I HOPE IT IS NOT VOIDED! Otherwise my RM25 postal order would be gone. I'll just wait for the LCCI party to revert my e-mail. I'll give them time till Wednesday, and I shall call them up.

Yet to do
1. Make a new IC. Thanks to that, I couldn't open a new public bank account as soon as I wanted to do so. My IC chip was spoilt. Dang!
2. Open a Public Bank account. Right after I get my new IC. 2 weeks? This better be true. I don't have much time left!!
3. Stop and stare. Wait for TARC to send offer letter to me. I HOPE I CAN GET IT!
4. Stock up necessary things.
5. etc...

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: