NUFFY

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Twilight Saga

At 0117 hours, Wednesday, 2nd March 2011. I finished the whole saga, leaving me very much disappointed with the ending.

The other books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse) were fairly better than the last one - Breaking Dawn. I do not want to criticize more but I am seriously disappointed with the Volturi's decision. VERY! There were a few sparks of the expected outcome by readers but then the final decisive vote casted by Aro (Thanks to Alice who brought Nahuel in later in the climax, upon reaching the abrupt resolution) just... put me too so badly that I nearly shouted, "WHAT THE HELL?!" to the book itself. I am not faking this, folks. I really am disappointed.

However, I see some strong bonds between each member of the opposing team which was the Volturi. The additional information about the covens and some wars the Volturi had undergone didn't fit in much to the main idea at all. Pardon me for being insensible and blunt. I do not like this final book. This isn't my cup of tea.

Now, I'm heading to Cecilia Ahern's THE GIFT, which I should by right be reading that on last Christmas but was too focused on the quest to finish this not-so-epic saga.

So, folks. One more book from my to-read list is off. Cheers!

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: