NUFFY

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rossiniana No. 1

If I had courage enough to ask my guitar tutor, this is what I would say to him:

Original Cover of Part 1 of Giuliani's Le Rossiniane
Dear Mr. William,
I know that you're a very good guitar teacher and thanks to you, I've unlocked many possibilities which once I thought as impossibilities. Yes, I do mean that Sounds of Bells. I am a mere grade 2 student and you challenged me with this grade 7 piece (as according to my friend who played this piece for his grade 7 exam), and I hope I didn't disappoint you. Right now, I just hope that you can guide me through this fantastic piece of 6 themes in Rossiniana No. 1. I'm very happy if I can even finish the first part - Introduzione in E minor. I know very well you might have to take depressants before teaching me but yeah... I hope you can teach me this piece. I promise you that I'll remember this for the rest of my life (if at all I am not going to knock my head somewhere and lose my memory). Thank you.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: