NUFFY

Monday, March 14, 2011

Of gastronomy and monetary

Recently, I realize that I've been spending quite thrifty over food.
Granny's complaining.
Mom's complaining.
Teacher's complaining.
Friends are complaining.

Uber alles, I wouldn't blame any of these entities. They are of good intention. Ever since I did my cash budget for my college which is about 2 months from now, I notice that I care more about what I spend. But of course, tend to spend blindly which I very much regretted later. Old habit die hard. But it still has to die. I noticed a few things lately:
1. I haven't drank Starbucks for a long time, neither did I have the intention to drink it.
2. I have stopped going for fast food.
3. I care more about taxes I have to pay.
4. I finally feel RM50 is big for me.

I... Sigh. I'm speechless.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: