NUFFY

Friday, March 18, 2011

Good morning, revival

I think this was an album name for Good Charlotte. Anyway, just to inform you readers about my latest add-ons in my blog.
1. Tumbr rolls are now visible here, as seen above. The GREEN tab. I created this yesterday, after I got fed up with Facebook's terribly aching painfully slow connection. You can follow me too: whatshouldIcallthis?
2. Instead of following me with your blog accounts, you now can follow me via email too. Just submit to me your email address and my updates will be notified in your inbox. Mom, do this!
---
Tumblr's roll (Imprint?) explained:-
I wonder why I didn’t feel anything when you said you’re already someone’s someone. Guess that my heart has already moved on, just like the coffee stains on the white tablecloth. I’m still using it, without you there with me.
Yesterday, a girl that I used to like told me that she is with someone else already. Albeit the fact that she's been covering up to me, I could still see through. I told you, I'm a reader.
However, I felt nothing. No jealousy pangs, no regretful pangs... Just... Nothing. So I told Francine this and she replied:
Well then continue with your gay life. LOL!
Reason number 1 why I love Francine:
She knows what she's talking about!

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: