NUFFY

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Aural Class Review and another sub-story

Today, I woke up rather groggily for aural class at 9am and prepared myself for it and went for class at 10am. The teacher was good and rather funny too. For now, Grade 2 is a little good on my side. It is easy for the moment. 3 more lessons to go. As for sight reading, I found the problem, at last. It was not the notes, but the tempo that gives me problem. I am prepared to fail this segment. Hope the other sections help me!

Here comes another sub-story. I've to delete one of my many things to do before I die - reunion dinner. Mom said that she didn't see the need for it, although I'd retorted by saying I saw the need of it. Well, she's my Mom. I should respect her and not impose anything anymore.

Now I've come to full realization that divorce DO really kill the children, altogether with their wishes and dreams. Although things seem perfectly normal (like in my case, that is. I am the best living example for you readers); no I should say things ARE normal. There still is a breach somewhere in between. However, I am not really hurt because, maybe I have made my resolution to live my life to the fullest, or I am more matured compared to any others in my age, for things like this? Let God answer for I have yet to know the answer myself.

I am nobody but a body with a fantastic soul.
~AdelWoo

As an advice, I really hope people who read my blog would think a lot of times before marrying your loved ones. Don't ever let your children suffer from what you did wrong in the past. They are innocent little beings. This just doesn't worth the pain in their hearts. Future husbands and wifes, please. Do think twice (or more).

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: