NUFFY

Monday, May 23, 2011

Contemporary Dance

Yes, today I elect myself as the male leader (simple tasks on Monday classes; get key, open door, switch on the air conditioners, bring them out for a jog, and I get 5 points for free), while a girl elected herself as the female leader. Anyway, today I met this sweet dance partner. Her name's ... Well I've promised not to write names here, didn't I? Ha, ha.

Today, we danced the first 3 moves of rock and roll. Sweet! I never knew rock and roll was this good. However, I still prefer my Latin dance. Sigh. I believe, we will learn that, sooner or later!

Sigh, although today is rather a "lesson-less" day for me - which defines that I am SUPPOSED to be free, but I am not. I have to buy ANOTHER pail (2 pails are not enough), buy accounting prime books, transparencies (for Microeconomics presentations) and English book. Oh, once I get back to my hostel (currently I am in my campus) I will have to wash my clothes (2 pails full dammit!!), sweep the floor (my room mate will mop once he gets back there, he has gone home on last Friday) and call DELL again - this time to purchase the Windows 7 (Home Premium?) OS.

Well, this sums up my plan for today. Bye guys!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: