NUFFY

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HOSTEL!!!

Yippee! I am finally going back to my hostel tomorrow. I am not trying to say I hate living here, I just am happier there because I can be independent in my own life. Perhaps, people think I am insane for saying this but well. This is just me. You know something? I have been wanting to do my own laundry since I was 13 years old and I rarely had the chance because DAD asked Granny to do MY laundry so that I could focus on my studies. That was epic, seriously!

Well, in hostel, I have changed quite a lot. I've grown to be less attached to people around me (which clearly reduces my depression meter), I've grown to talk better to strangers. I've grown better to suit myself in groups of unknown people (as compared to JUST a week before hostel, I was so preserved to my own social clique that I don't dare venturing about other cliques)!

Yes, I am happy there; I am happy here too. I am happy on both places.
Conclusion? God heard me.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

PS: I have made some changes in my side bar. Please be sure to check them. Oh and I feel blessed that I have someone (Eric) to share one of my many things to do before I die - to get a DSLR. So, I am not alone on this. That's good, right?

No comments: