NUFFY

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Over-thinking and Hostel Day 5

This is reason number 2 I hate being me. When I am rather close to people and even when they show their sense of distaste to someone or something else, I would be offended. Yeah, I know. I am a bitch. That is inevitable.

But reason number 1 I hate being me: I imprint.
THIS IS JUST TOO INTOLERABLE for me, no. I would not say for me. I would say for him - Alex. Too many unrequited love affections with too many people. I hope I am not talking nonsense here. I am really REALLY afraid I have done my imprinting already. Dammit. Alex, salva me. Domine, salva me fons pietatis.

I think I should sleep. Yeah. Otherwise, people who read my blog would be offended or worse, misunderstand me.

>Today's Mass Call was very tiring. However, tomorrow will be even tiring. I will be waking up at 7am and get ready for my orientation programs tomorrow. Hostel tonight. Dinner outside with 3 other friends. Then I spent my lifeless night in Eric's room again. Another few hours there. I am a little afraid that he somehow... detests my presence. Well, I wouldn't know about how they would think of it right? Let's just hope not.

Placebo effect: No, no. It will not be. I am sure of this!

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: