NUFFY

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hostel Day 3

Day 2 was supercalifragilisticespialidociously DULL and DEAD!!! So, I wouldn't have ANYTHING at all to say, in fact I doubt I did anything memorable.

Today was rather better. Remember the cute guy who helped me with the check-in? He knocked my door around 6pm. Before 6pm, my life was rather dull and dead also. Yeah and so he knocked my door and asked me out for dinner with him and some other people. Like I've said: in college, Sociology 101 is vital.

And when it was about 7pm, 10 of us dined together. I can't remember the exact number, so let's just put it that way, shall we? We dined and we talked all the way till 8.30pm. Right after that, we went back into our hostel and I went to that cute guy's room (don't worry, the door was not closed) and talked and then went to other people's rooms and talked to them, getting to know them more and stuffs and I again (as lifeless as I could get) went to his room again (oh, he's Rick), and continued chatting all the way until now (about 1.30am).

I've finally decided not to disturb him, as everyone needs some privacy. Right now, I am here blogging, talking with Aruna via Facebook and that's basically it. I'm still thinking whether should I read Wuthering Heights tonight.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

PS: I am indeed very lucky to get this block. These people are really cool. God heard me.

No comments: