NUFFY

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My ex-friends?

Well yeah, it is pretty weird to call them this. Specifically three of them. I used to be in a big noisy group in school and I hang out with them almost every single time they organised something, however, things changed since the second week of March. I realised that I have to safe money for college. Well, what can I say? These people (but dominantly the three I am referring to) started talking behind my back, which I honestly found it heartbreaking. I dumbly deactivated my account to avoid them.

Well then, 7th April where I went for the mass gathering in Sunway Pyramid, I had never expected myself to be away from the whole group now. To be honest, but I knew somehow, things between me and the three of them are rather... not in really good terms. So, I didn't talk much to these three, but continued with the whole gang playing and shopping.

Last two weeks were the final blow where I had enough of the (so-called) insults. It all happened in Facebook - the group that I was in it. (Note that A,B and C are the people whom I have some minor issues with)
A (on wall post): Should we invite M into our group?
Me: Tell me a reason :)
A: Like duh, he hangs out with us more often than you do.
Me: Alright then. Put him in, and I'll go out. I'm outta here.
And from this line below, I did a sneak peak from someone else's account. They have not expected me to know of this, at all.
B: Did he just kicked himself out of the group?
M: I hope it is not because of me.
A: No, it's my comment. It's quite harsh.
B: So now are we supposed to invite him in again? Are we to cry or celebrate his leave?
A: YAHOO!!!!!!
Then comes this good friend, N who defended me without knowing I would read it again.
N: Hey guys. Please don't say this. Although he could be irritating at times, he is still our friend.
C: Sometimes? No, wait. It's all the times!
...
So folks, you see now how I felt? I did not block them on Facebook fore mere reasons. Well, I might be immature for not talking things out and left everyone so dumbfounded but yeah, I am hurt. People do unexpected and often offensive things when they are hurt. Don't you agree?

Some who reads this now might think that I am rather stupid too and they might suggest to pretend things don't happen. I am sorry because this is not who I am. Things happen. Yes they do. I don't pretend it doesn't.

I regret not listening to Kevin earlier. He did say that my group consisted of 80% plastics. Well, not that much, as a matter of fact, but even 1% of plastic now is enough to make me flee from them. I do not wish to go for plastic bags. Go green, yes.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: