NUFFY

Monday, May 9, 2011

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL???!!!!!

Yes, guys I am sorry for my loud cussing up there. It is just too frustrating that I didn't know how to even take care of my laptop. Now it is crashed. FML exactly. So, this week when I get back to my hometown, I will send my laptop for a repair, sadly this is not under warranty - software problem. Served me right. DAMN, I know. It was so heartbreaking to know that, you see!!

And yesterday, Eric and his room mate, and another friend and I were all enjoying our late new year. Today, is the beginning of the new year. For me. Beginning of Semester 1 for 1 DAC. I've just ended my lecture a few hours ago and now I am in the library to check on references and to do my revision for today's lecture. Yes, people might think I am insane for pushing myself so hard but... THIS IS ME. Deal with it.

Well later at 5pm, I am going to attend another lecture regarding Ethical Relationship (which I have no idea what the heck it is  going to be like!) and going for dinner right after that with my hostel gang. At the same time, my hostel gang is swimming when I am attending lecture. Meh!
So, wish me all the best for the future, as I will toast a glass of wine for all of you. Cheers!!

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: