NUFFY

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hostel Day 1

Well, look, everybody!! I am still alive. HAHAHA! To be frank, the hostel isn't bad at all!! It's just that I do not have a room mate yet. This makes it very dull inside. Time is creeping here. Unlike in Seremban, time flies!!

It was 7am when I woke up today and I prepared myself all the way till 8.20am, where my taxi fetched me. I was rather bored throughout the journey, but Uncle Tan (the driver) played Teressa Teng's songs in his car. So, it was considered a good way to spend time while looking at the panorama. I finished a chapter in Wuthering Heights too but I was too bored to continue reading. Within an hour or so, I reached the hostel. Did my cleaning, unpacking and arranging. It was already 11am and I took my shower (water was as cold and refreshing as waterfall!!!!! I doubt the occupants bathe in the morning). I went to the hostel cafeteria and had my brunch and went back to my room to sleep, around 12pm and when I woke up, the time was 2.30pm. DAMN the time is very slow, I thought.

The rest of the tortoise-paced time went on with guitar, internet, food and baths. Oh, I did a little stroll today too, just to waste time. I can't wash clothes until tomorrow because I am only going to buy detergent tomorrow after breakfast with Mom and Sis. Lovely, isn't it?

While I was having my muffin for tea time (before I went for my walk), I was approached by 2 Christian youths, whom I believe they are introducing their church to me. It is protestant. They have invited me for their mass tomorrow but I couldn't go. It's still OK, every Sunday is Sabbath Day. So, why worry?

Folks, that's the end of my day today.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: