NUFFY

Thursday, April 7, 2011

7th April 2011

This, I should say is indeed a final gathering to me, with my gang. We went for ice skating, which was really enjoyable. But the part I loved most was window shopping with Chew. It was really nice. I can't describe them but all I can say, it was fun. As all these while, Chew wasn't sticking to us as much because she is busy with work.

Even myself, I considered this the second outing, after I've changed - from the big spender to be the more practical person. 23rd March was the first outing with them and no more news from them. Pardon me when I say that. I didn't mean they didn't inform me. They did. But I just rejected all their outings since then, and they couldn't really accept the fact that I've changed. They didn't understand, either. Now not that I could care of.

I've happily deactivated my Facebook account due to a major reason which in fact I am not afraid of letting everyone to know: I don't wanna feel bad for skipping any of their so-called gatherings anymore. I just have had enough of nonsensical rhetoric remarks on every single excuse I gave. Enough said: I am bored of it. They are bored of it too. So, I've decided to put an end for this already. No Facebook simply means a better life for me.

I honestly think, had I joined the "other half" more often, (that's what I would call them, now that I know I was not alone thinking about this same issue, which quite balanced the group) I doubt I would turn out as who I am here. I even doubt if that was my true self. I have regretted doing a few things which are irreversible in life. Let's not just add another one in the list.

And to end, I also honestly think I suit my "other half" more. That is where I genuinely belong. The "understanding half".

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

PS: I am not imposing the "other half" as "not understanding half", please do not misjudge my point of view.
PPS: I've updated my "Things to do Before I Die" list. Be sure to check it out.

No comments: