NUFFY

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hostel check-in

I could not sleep the whole night and took thirty winks from 4 in the morning till 5.
Had breakfast, bathed. Waited for bus. Saw my neighbour going for mass, and my neighbour's friend who was fetching her agreed to drop me at the train station.

Accidentally sat on an express train. Well, I've asked the workers there, is this train heading to Central KL and they said, "yes". Then, at about half hour after that, there was this rather handsome KTM officer checking the passenger tickets and all of them were showing white pieces of papers and I turned white, when he came to me, I shyly handed my red ticket to him and hoping not to be surcharged. Upon checking, he just handed it over to me and proceeded. PHEW!

By 8.40am, I have reached Central KL. Then I took LRT to Taman Melati and walked all the way to the college hostel. THAT WAS A TIRING JOURNEY! It was 9.30am when I stepped into the hostel office. The guy who helped me with my check in was pretty cute. Hehe! Got my room and MAN! My place was as dusty as hell. Gracious. It was... very bad that my sinusitis came up on the spot. I could only sleep for half an hour.

After all the proper things I have done, I took train all the way back to my home town and took bus from Seremban to my house. However, in the bus there was this Chinese man continually provoking an Indian youngster, at about my age, I would bet. There were a few curses from these two people at the back of the bus and some looked, some couldn't be bothered. However when the Chinese man was going down the bus, he provoked the youngster again with curses, challenging him to beat him up, and guess what? The youngster got up and bashed him. Two other Indian ladies were shouting from the bus asking him to stop beating that guy up. These two turned deaf ears against them and finally the bus driver had to stop that fight from getting worse. That was all from there.

Well, I suppose, that is all I could tell here. Is there anything else?

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

PS: I did a psychoanalysis on that man, which I strongly believe he must have had some mental illness or he was really depressed about many things. Otherwise, no human in their right mind would provoke someone continually to get beaten by someone, right?

No comments: