NUFFY

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Broken

Yeah, I am a little heartbroken. My friend who is supposed to be studying in the college I am going to, couldn't make it. He was a little late by one mini step, which is applying for hostel. Right now, he has two problems: overdue payment and no shelter. Thus, he jumped into a painful conclusion by going to other colleges, or perhaps, to Form 6. These are his 2 options left. Yesterday, both of us were rather sad because so much hope for being together and stuffs, then this problem came up. Sigh, such is life...

Anyhow, I'd still wanna thank Mom for this one. She was the sole person pestering me almost every day since the college visit and finally, my senses came back to me and voila - I acted very much quicker than I expect myself would. So, let's just hope that I will have a nice Mr. Mystery as my room mate when I check-in on the 29th. Just a few more days. Shopping is all done. Bag-packing is all done; well 90% done. Intelligence of doing laundry has been attained; of course Granny was my tutor and we did quarrel a little because of different styles and what not. Well, I think that is about all? Hope so!

To my friend;
If you read this, well I just hope you'd continue with your studies, wherever you are going to do it. It is for your own good, as you told me last night. Take care, man. I will miss you.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: