NUFFY

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Visits

On my latest visits to a few blogs I follow, I have just noticed that everything is not what it is meant to be anymore. Most of them changed. I have lost contact with all of them. You see, it wasn't the old time where I sleep at 12am and wake up groggily on 5.45am the next day and get ready, wait for bus. Go to school. Read book. Go out of the class. Read book. Come back to class. Lessons. Recess. Lessons. Go home. Revise... Well, you sure get what I mean now.

This afternoon, Aruna and I were messaging each other (which is something really odd for the both of us to do because we VERY VERY RARELY, approaching NEVER, messaged each other a lot before) and she has just realised how freaking fast time flies by. Well, it is true. I'll  be leaving for college on 30th April. Jason's leaving for college next Saturday. On the other hand, I have no clue what has happened to the rest of the gang. Sorry for my ignorance, people.

To be frank, I would not blame them for hating my ignorance because most of the time, LAST TIME... We somehow have gone out too much too often that now, it's been clichéd in my life already. I've skipped A LOT of their meetings recently - since the third week of March, that is. That is about a month ago. Now, I don't like talking to them. It is not that I hate them or whatsoever, I just find it so weird to just pop out one day and send "Hi" to them on Facebook or chats. Surely they would have something uneasy to say, when I say I miss them. An expected reply: "That's why. Dah ajak banyak kali, tak nak keluar."
"We've invited you a lot of times but you insisted of not coming with us."

Any extra-terrestrial updates from me? Well, yes.
1. I am signing up to be an official advice columnist in Tumblr (I will inform when I already HAVE a page for myself).
2. My granny and I argue more frequently. Which of course, is never a good thing. Well, I can't blame any of us. She, being far worse than self-righteous and persistent that almost everything she says boils my blood. Me, being the Opposition to whatever she has to say by bringing up proofs of her wrongs and what I do is not wrong... This somehow tends to make things worse. I often told myself, "Patience, Alex. Just a few more days."
3. I am not on talking terms with Dad due to some reasons which I do not wish to tell here. Things between us somehow... I mean the bond between us, is getting weaker and weaker. Blame me. Blame him? Whatever. Mom, if you read this, just pretend you didn't. I don't wanna tell you either, because if I do wanna tell you, I should just write it here too, shouldn't I?
4. Guitar is getting harder now. (I am currently in love with Etude No. 2 in E minor by F. Tarrega. A piece in my Yamaha book) I've mentioned this before. Now I am going to mention it again. It just gets far more complex now, than before. However, thanks to Tommy and Mr. William my sight-reading has improved.

Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: