NUFFY

Monday, April 4, 2011

How are you?

I'm fine.

I'm sorry for being 'away' these few days, as I have nothing to write about. My latest progress in guitar is Capricho Arabe. I am learning this piece by myself. I didn't really dare to ask my teacher to teach me yet. The Sounds of Bells which I played few weeks ago was indeed a motivation for me. This piece, I reckon is also of Grade 7.

Other than that business, my college payments have been cleared. My choral speaking team, I've done my part. So, winning or losing is no longer anything of my concern now. My debate team, they lost on the quarter final. Too bad. I could somehow see it already, with their current strength. I just kept my mouth shut.

Last night, I went out with my friends whom I have not seen for years. Planned to go to Next Online Cafe but ended up in Beevi instead. But never mind, it was good. Although I've forgotten 2 of them and they still remembered me. It was actually impromptu. I was ACTUALLY asking ONE out only, but he went call the other 2 out. It ended well, though. They were nice people, or so that I can see.

Today, woke up half hour later than expected. I think it was because of my evening walk yesterday. It was a tiresome walk and I witnessed a post-accident. I only knew the story from an old man that a car driving too fast and ended down in the valley. One motorcyclist was slightly injured while another one was rushed to hospital. I was wondering why on earth were they looking at the car in the valley for so long. Really typical of them. Forget it.

I doubt if there is anything else for the moment.
Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: